stray kids

Hi! Today i’m going to talk about what bring me serotonine at the body everyday in this terrible online semester: a band of k-pop called Stray Kids.

Since the last year, i hadn’t idea of the world industry of the k-pop, more that listen the name of the more known groups, but thanks to my Friends that they became in loyal fans by the idol group Twice, i started enjoy different songs and dances that they teached me.

But, in quarentine, in my need of listen new music and find me with presentations videos in Facebook, i discovered Stray Kids, a boyband of 8 members formed by JYP Entertainment through a reality show in South Korea at the 2017. 

Listen to them make me very happy because they motivated me to work any time (especially at the 2 am stressed) and is very interesting because you achive learn new things about a culture very different to yours. It’s my entertainment watch music videos because even though exist the barrier  of the language, the dance transmit what you can’t know at a glance and I think that these is one of the things that make it’s viralized around the world with greater ease.

And, although is exhausting  all the work that they realize to make new music, still they show very close to the fans because at were constantly active creating new videos and make funny lives.

Personally, is music that has accompanied me for these months and make me feel a little better within all academic overwhelmed, their music transmit happiness and tenderness despite your stilish is very dark, which i like it, they look like bad boys haha.

Bye!!

From left to right: Hyunjin, Han, Lee Know, Bang Chan, Felix, Seungmin, Changbin and I.N





Comentarios

  1. Heyy, Stray Kids sounds like a very good group, Kpop is playing more and more in Chile, I think it's great that music gets here like this!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I'm glad you can find encouragement in them :) I also listen to some kpop bands, although I don't follow them, I'm sure they are very talented guys <3
    (by the way, I didn't know they were from JYP: 0)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! My sister is a super mega fan of Stray Kids, I know all their songs because she plays them at loud n.n. It is nice to read about them here, it helps me to understand my little sister n.n

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares