the last anime I saw

(In this profile spoilers are not accepted!)

Last night, finally I could finish a serie that was in my reminder list since too many time: Vinland Saga. Since your release in the past summer season, was listed as the one of the best animes of 2019, and that is for the first season surprised for exceed expectations in respect for the prejudice that is form it be a gender that is not popular in the mayority of the expect viewers.

The first season of Vinland Saga is based in the work of Makoto Yukimura that he started in 2005 and now continue in screening. Is catalogued as a seinen of history fiction, and is developed in the old Europeans lands, where the originals germanics people of Scandinavia, more popular like Vikings, invade England in the name of king by Denmark.

Thorfinn, son of a powerful viking called Thors, swears revenge for his father then to die in hands by a mercenary called Askeladd. As of this point, Thorfinn undertake a travel with the killer of his father for challenge in a duel to dead, and where is the protagonist learn to survive and a realize tasks from which is a messenger, kidnapper, killer, inclusive get involve in the war for the crown of England.

The anime animated by WIT Studio, shows us the brutality of the war just as much since the beginning of the battle between men guided by his own monarchy, as well as reflect the losses of innocent people that their live in vulnerability because of the poverty, the hunger and the cold. The culture shock of religious beliefs, the ethical by the own traditions and, in my opinion, a notable development in the characters as a consequence by all these.

So, my recommendation is, that is an anime very enjoyable, entertaining and with so much blood, dead, battles with swords and knifes, obviously drama that almost made me cry. And if I almost makes me cry for me it’s a 10/10. I really repent to don’t see it when it was on air, but more worth late than ever!!

(I read by there, that is only the prologue of the history so just stay wait for more!)

Thanks for reading me! xoxo


 


  







 

 
 
 





Comentarios

  1. hello isi, I love anime: 3 I hope I can see that anime hehe I find it very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've been having that feeling before, when you want to see a new series but don't have time for it. I don't like to watch anime, but you make this one sounds like a must, thank you for the recommendation and the good explanation.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Isi! thanks for your recomentation, what is your favorite anime? mine is Kuroshitsuji and (the last I saw) Beastars

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a difficult question! D: I think my favorite is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood haha, and I saw Beaststar too is really good <3

      Eliminar
  4. hi isi, this anime is on my to-do list! I really liked the premise and it made me want to watch it more. I wish I had so much time to watch anime :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello isi
    Since when do you like it in anime? Thanks for the good explanation of anime!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. mhh, when I was a child, at 7 or 8, I saw anime classics like DBZ and Sailor Moon, but I started see anime more frequently in 2017 and I don't stop since now.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares