future studies

Hi everyone!

Today, I’m going to talk what I want to continue studying after I gratuate from university. For me, it’s a fact that I will do or that is what I hope as long as I start working.

First, I would like realized a magister in international relations, because I want recopiled more knowledge in this area to achive perform later in charges that take charge of create public policies in this respect and learn about history of the international relations, new forms of negotiation and economy. Go out at country always has been a option because there give me other view at the developed from other cultures and I would have the experience of live away of my family and Friends. If isn’t present the oportunity to go out, I would inside the nation part-time, in a way that I can study and work at the same time.

To complement, I would like realized english courses for achive comunicate in a better way in the exterior, for the reason that the language don’t be a barrer to that I would can dedicated after, that is enter to study to diplomatic academic, how I mencionated in the last blog, is some work and effort, but if I achive prepared with the courses that I indicated, it have posibilities get in. The postulation is by public contest, for later pass to a pile of test that decide the entrance, where the professionals study in formations course by 2 years, there see subjets in international rights, local and international relations and chilean foreing policy, and after be a member of the foreign service of Chile like a public officials.

It would be very nice contribute to State the knowledge that I give acquiering in the road, and can help to solutioned the problems of the chileans that residence it in other countrys.

Thanks for reading me, bye!! 💕

 

Comentarios

  1. hii! I am also interested in the area of international relations, I think it is a very broad and striking field of study

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohhh, I am also interested in taking a master's degree in international relations, I think it is super relevant in our career. Furthermore, many public administrators specialize in this and then can work in embassies, consulates etc. Cheers!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, I am also very interested in international relations, but the language : 'c sudihfsid, do you know the Academy of Diplomacy? :o

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Isi! your postgraduate studies sounds very interesting, without a doubt you will get good knowledge to help the country, good luck in the future!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares