landscapes & clouds

Happy rainy weekend! 

Today, i’ts time to talk about photography’s and, like always, is difficult choice only one. The photos and the memories that each bring makes me feel nostalgic, especially in winter I miss the past, and I’m aware how happy I was in this moments, fortunately I feel I was mindful of that momentary happiness.

This first photo it is at the end of February to 2018, that day I went to Cajon del Maipo with my friends, a sister and a mum by one of them, who took us. We near to a river where we listen to music, play cards and eat. There, is where I taken this picture, it was evening and I like very much because is how if the sky was a painting while the mountains continue to be part of the reality.

                    



The next photo also I taken almost in the end of December to 2018, I lost my graduation to go with my family to Punta Arenas, and then, we moved to different places like Puerto Natales, where I took this picture. It was clouding and windy days, but the view was wonderful. I like this picture because at to be so away, the nostalgic makes me feel that the world is so big while I’m just only thing very tiny, as it is the little houses under the mountains that it see there




Both photos are very close to each other, and is because I like see and photograph the clouds, makes me feel calm and peaceful, always have different shapes and colour shades, imply see the sky more entertained and pretty, almost like if the sky possess its own personality. But, in general, the landscapes and the nature produce me good feelings, so I hope meet new places soon.

See you!

Comentarios

  1. Hello Isi!
    They're beautiful, I love them, they look like paintings, my favorite is the second photo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to know Patagonia! it's a dream...
    I will go soon! I promise!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your photos are wonderful!! In the second one, it's true, we are so tiny compared to the rest of nature

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, I love your pictures. Did you use a special camera or was it your cell phone?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Isi !
    The photos you took are very beautiful, the one from Puerto Natales is very spectacular!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi isi!
    Your pictures are so beautiful, i went to Puerto Natales this summer and see this brings me nostalgia:(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi!
    your photos are incredible, especially the second , I hope some day to get to know Puerto Natales

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi isi, the clouds have something special, perhaps because they are ephemeral or because of their nature. Without them the world would not be the same.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. How beautiful your favorite images Isi! the landscape of the Cajon del Maipo is very beautiful, do you remember our failed trip to a river of yonder with the "shishis"? we should plan a trip there when all the pandemic ends =) greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jo! that was a great day =) i will always tresure it in my heart <3 miss all shishis u.u hugs!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares