alex anwandter

Today, I’m going to talk to the first concert that i was going of my favorite Singer: Alex Anwandter, and also the first concert that i went alone.

Alex Anwandter is an artista of 37 years old, singer, compositer, productor and cine director. Your music is orientated to the indie pop, synth pop, alternative rock, and others. He beginning in the world of the music through the band "Teleradio Donoso", but since 2010, he consagred like a solist.

For these time, i didn’t know many friends that they like it Alex, excepted a special friend, with always we see him together. But, these time, my friend didn’t reach buy tickets for the same place like me, then, we queue up together but the time would come and we separated so i was nervous for feel lonely, thinking that the people saw me rare, but when the concert started, never cared. I sang and dance very much, was an experience unic, full of emotions, i was very exciting to see him from so close and enjoy of my favorite songs, i feel like a dream haha. The environment was perfect and safe. 

I was going to more concerts, but there is no have like these, the first times always are specials.

Comentarios

  1. I know that feeling. The first concert will always be remembered, I am very happy to read about your experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares