my dream job

 Hi!

Actually, I’m studying for be Public Administrator, so one of my dream jobs is into to public sector, creating public politics in the SENAMA, what is Nacional Servicie of the Older Adults, because I considered that is most important sector of the population and at the same time, the most abandonated, so bring them more protagonism in the social programs  would be a good iniciative for keep them more socially active. Other area that call my atention is form part of the Minister of Foreing Affairs,  because i would like the country adopted and would know new cultures in benefit to both parts, and accorde new plans to developed into the reality for each región.

However, my truly dream job was have the choice of enter to Academy of Diplomacy to be able to work and be diplomatic. Is a big hard work but isn’t something imposible, is a indoor work, just like as the previous ones, but in this case is become outdoor sometimes by having the responsability to out of country for representated at the State and negociated in the construction  of international relationships, consequently i would like have the experience of travel often and to get to know new cultures.

In general, i can hardly imagine how i will be in the future, and really i don’t know which is the salary that both works was but personally i would like that it was something corresponding what I am doing and provide me welfare in my life.

bye bye 💕

Comentarios

Entradas populares