my favorite piece of technology

It was very difficult choose a technology object that is was part of me in some way, I think that I never had throught about I really value the technology that I have by hand because is the access that I have a sites which deliver some kind a harmony and peace.
The headphones are a technological tool to deal to listen sounds by a technology equipment, like a cellphone, a computer or an ipod.

With the headphones I have some tragicomic relationship, it is a necessary use in my day by day because I love listen to music, I have much dependency by them that I curse all the way to some place when it had stayed at home, or when I discover that one of them hearing like if was a constant echo.

Takes me situations away when increase my anxiety and when I don’t want discovered me that I still seeing series or videos at the 4 am. In long travels crossing Santiago in underground or autobus, family car travels or in walks with my friends sharing different songs. And now, the headphones help me so much in online classes by isolate the noises of my family.

But always have a very bad lucky, as much as I have tried cared those lasts very little, I think only 3 months and this happen because I stay asleep listen to music, actually I try to don’t make but it is unavoidable (sorry not sorry!!)

I can’t imagine a life without these, but probably i couldn’t feel like in a videoclip in the trips.

My recomendation like “manitosdehacha” that I am, it is the headphones brand "Phillips", them cost $2000, of good quality and it always sell outsides of subway .


the recomendation, i always return to these.
the only one that i have to 3 years ago, i think.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Isi :), I think that the invention of headphones has been one of the best things there is, they make life a little better, I also agree with you, since every time I travel or cross long distances I have to have them at hand, hahaha. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares